Saturday, December 6, 2008

BLAH-ATTACK!!!


OOOOOOOOOO-QUE'!!!
So...
I am going to splurge on this blog.
I have nothing MAJOR to type about.
HOLD -UP!
Yes I do...
DANG I WANT TO TELL YOU ALL!!!
But I can't... Everything I put up here is like a very small Smidget of my life!
Even though I blog... my life is very PERSONAL!!!
No Offense... Just being real.
But... Let's just say... My bestest got a message about me being done with her.
STORY OF MY FRIGGIN LIFE! LOL!!!

I have been having some good things occur ever since we have been apart though.
It makes me think... Was she holding me back? I know I can't blame her for my faults, but DAMN! I don't want to blame myself... REAL TALK!
I am a virgo... Analytical as hell, Love perfection, Mean as hell, Say whatever comes to mind! And Conceited as all HELL!
Man. I don't know.

I am going to the studio tomorrow.
To allegedly record my voice on a track.
(hopefully)
I hate be the only singer who still has no recordings or raw material of my vocal ability.

This is not my best work (blog) but fuck it!
Just Jam out to Mary J.
This song makes me want parts of my life to be "A Dream"...

6 comments:

iCandy21 said...

maybe ur besti really was holding u back, or maybe for right now you all do need a break. i didnt talk to my best friend for 3 mths cuz she used to be some shit, but now our friendship is stronger than ever!! so...dont fret my spiffy friend! itll work out

Unknown said...

ICANDY!
YOU ARE BACK!
FINALLY! You was missed!
Yeah.... As for now.. I am loving my life.
I, Honestly have to much going on to fret over her.
Thanks for the comments homie!

Leon1234 said...

Hey, what's up?

zsamurai said...

hmm sounds very familiar.

I can understand your situation with feeling like your bestest is holding you back. but of course you can't blame all of your problems and shit on her... that would be a very huge case of bitchassness on your part.

Don't feel bad if her being absent from your life has given you certain opportunities that you didn't see when she was around.
Like y'all are not siamese... you can separate.
Don't feel bad about it. Thats how your feeling. as long as you let her know how your feeling it will be alright. the worst thing you can do is feel a certain way on the inside and bullshit to her face.

uh.. if she can understand its just a case of indepence... then you have nothing to worry about.. we all need to be by ourselves fo awhile.

as for the studio..
I just did me last week sunday.. its really cool and you'll no doubt smash.

unless your trash... then I have nothing to say...
:D

hope it helps.. sorry its like a post long this comment lol.

Unknown said...

LMAO!!!!
Chinkii...YOUR COMMENT IS DEF APPRECIATED HOMIE!
you are real!
BUT!
The studio thing was a BUST!
The guy cancelled the session!(WTF)!
whatever... back to square one!
Gosh....when will it be my turn!

zsamurai said...

lmfaoo

dun fret.
I was delayed many a times when I was suppose to hit the booth.

when u do do it though its exhilerating. :D

Cody Chesnutt