Sunday, October 24, 2010

Famous-Amos!!!


Yup... I have MADE-IT!!!
But Not quite! lol
ON RUTGERS CAMPUS!!!
I am FAMOUS! "Allegedly!"
I broke into their LEGENDARY NEWSPAPER! FRONTPAGE!
I thought was for political-ish and FOOTBALL-ONLY!!!
But your boy...SPIFFSTAR!!!!
MADE IT !
I couldn't believe it...
Now ya'll I did not really have a hook-up... and I believed that my pic was gonna be SUPER SMALL!
But I MADE IT!!!!
As a singer/songwriter...
I was AMP'D!!!!
I had performed twice on campus my 2 famous songs..."FaithFul" and "Matinee" at 2 different events... THE FRESHMEN HAVE GOTTEN A WHIFF OF ME!!!
In one of my lecture hall classes... These 3 girls told me they loved my performance and how they looked all over the net for the song I sang and I told them i wrote it and it was not up there... they were shocked and asked me to give them a sample...right then and there... AND MY NO SHAME SELF DID!... ADN THEY STARTED TO SCREAM!!!! I have GROUPIES!!!! Who would have thought.... My MIXTAPE IS TAKING LONGER THAN USUAL! BUT SHOULD BE OUT SOON!!!!!
P.S. I made up with someone special in my life... till next time!


No comments:

Cody Chesnutt