Monday, January 24, 2011

CRAZY Sssshhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HOLA BLOGGETS!
I told you all I would be back!
And I am here to STAY!!!
So.. Mini-Update!
My world is a bit complicated when it comes to music production!
But me creating melodies and lyrics are SUPERB and more polished!
I am So very proud of my latest materials!
I am starting up my youtube page!
*BITES NAILS*
I am doing it up w/ a photoshoot and more.... I was told by one of my DOPE homies that I am a package and need to be presented properly... So I am polishing this amazing PACKAGE that I am! lol...
I have a publishing company and I have copywritten my ISH! so LEGGO! lol
  • Sidebar: One of my friends who is talking to some guy was told, "To go to hell!".... Now they aren't in a relationship but they are definitely interested in one another... When she brought this topic up I LAUGHED HYSTERICALLY!.... I think he texted that to her... Who does that?.... My pride would make that the last convo via, text or anywhere else... I doubt he was joking and I doubt he meant it... but still... its kinda weird that they are simply taking steps to a relationship and he tell her something like that... hmm... Of course there was a previous convo that led to to that... but YEEESH! lol

Cody Chesnutt