Friday, April 22, 2011

S.B...SENIOR-FEST!



Lately, I have been HAVING TOO MUCH FUN!!!
I have no shame... THIS IS MY LAST TIME IN SCHOOL! As far as I Know!!!
I am graduating in a couple of weeks and Have already purchased my CAP&GOWN like a THUG!
HERE WE GO!!!!
I can't wait to get out of school and focus on songwriting full time.. But in the mean time and between times... I AM ENJOYING MY SENIOR FINAL FUCKING YEAR!!!
Yup I said IT!
I GOT MY TWO PARTNERS BY MY SIDE! Jach-Kills& Kee-KILLS! LOL!
THEY and I have devoted to enjoying every moment of our FINALS DAYS!!!
EVERYDAY we have LAUGHTERS BEYOND & WILD, RANDOM SPORADIC DAYS!
WE ALL WILD OUT EVERY & ANY CHANCE WE DO!
No One KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT WE DO...
& IT AIN'T THEIR BUSINESS!!!! BONG!!!! Imma throw up some pics AIGHT!
PEACERZ!






No comments:

Cody Chesnutt