Thursday, September 11, 2008

iNEED & iWANT

What I Need!
1. A Girl that's for me
2. A Record Deal (With Kanye, Missy, or Pharrell)
3. Some More shirts from Tempo and Uniqulo
4. A License; then car
5. To move out my parents house and into an apartment in NY
6. Lose about 15 pounds
7. This to be my #1 and Get Closer to God!
8. To not be so Selfish with my Bestest!
What I WANT!
1. To be a Player and get away with it
2. To have stable Bank account
3. MY Jack Russel Terrier Back
4. To go back to a shoe size of 8.5
5. To wear Fitted's again
6. To Never Hang Around Losers or ppl that dont beenfit my life
7. To not finish college but have 2 degrees before record deal
8. To be able to withstand a Fro in this summers heat!

4 comments:

Cat Hill said...

Stick to what you need it will pay off in the end.

Unknown said...

thanks you right.....
but i be feening for some peanut chews and laffy taffy's sometimes...lmao!

Jaded said...

lol @ a license then a car!

I'm so damn old that I forget that people aren't born with those things (licenses that is).

Unknown said...

LMAO!...
I know
Privilege my ass!

Cody Chesnutt