Friday, November 7, 2008

Depression is a MO-FO!



oooooooooooo-kay!

So I am OFFICIALLY Beefing with myself...
Yes me.
Ususally... I have SO much common sense (lol)
That it scares me!
At this point of my life I am 20, and I have issues within me!
Here are my issues...
(ya'll ready?)
aight...






  1. I am done with my Bestest... (she doesn't even know yet!)
  2. I got a "D" on my College Math class Mid -term... (Which means I need all A's to keep a GPA of 3.7 and get a B in the course.)....smh
  3. I am pregnant... (sike)... Well Duh I am a DUDE! WTF!
  4. I got a Job, but all of a sudden I feel subconscious about spending money
  5. I have been singing again, but suddenly was attack by two older dudes (who sexuality i question) about how I am not that good... when the public adores me!
  6. I have written like over 5 new songs and have not completed none!
  7. I feel like I have SOOOO Many kicks, but then I have None!
  8. Allegedly, I have high Blood Pressure!


D.E.P.R.E.S.S.I.O.N..... SUCKS!!!!

I need advice and I need it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


6 comments:

(vixenchick) said...

depression REALLY sucks. its really hard, but you just have to keep pushing until you get through it.

Unknown said...

Man!
I need a lending hand!
I need some assistance to pull me out!
Imma pray about it! thats what imma do!
thanks vixen!

Jaded said...

Prayer is always good.
(1) Are you sad about the fact that y'all are done? Or is this a case of two people growning apart? Talk to her about it. I'm not saying you wont feel bad but still.

(2) Is a 3.7 required for your scholarship? Or do you just want one? I'm all for striving for perfection but...the world wont come crashing down if you get a 3.5. (or maybe yours will?)

(3) Phew!

(4) We in a recession buddy. No actually what I suggest you do is put away money from each check to be your "fun" money. You know to spend it on whatever you want. I mean honestly, WTF is the point of working if you not spending at least some of it on yourself??

(5) Fuck 'em all. If your good your good. Take their criticisms, find out whats bullshit and what they're right about.Fix what you can fuck what you cant.

(6) Try and finish one before moving on to the next, consolidate if you have to.

(7) Buy a new pair with that fun money.

(8) Stop eating crap.

lol. J/k on the last one.

Hope you feel better soon!

Video Vix[o]n said...

Depression is that annoying person that comes by when you don't want company and talk about all the fucked up things that's going on with them when you're having a good day... but enough with that analogy. here's my AD-VICE.

1) sometimes people gotta be cut. as things happen for a reason, people have to get cut for a reason (not physically, but you know).

2) yo math is stupid anyway, so i can't blame you on that D. study more, i guess.

3) girls would wish you were, lol.

4) Jaded's right. this is the best time to save and spend wisely. do it up, but just watch the account.

5) say hi to those haters for me, pretty much.

6) happens all the time. i would always write raps and have the beat on the pod, but could never write and finish a song. keep motivated.

7) yeah, kinda a big deal. water; thats all i have, and watch what you eat, i guess too.

if all "fails", jaded right about praying, or at least tackle one at a time. stay strong man.

Unknown said...

Jaded...thank you so much!!!!!!
you DEF HIT IT RIGHT ON THE NAIL!
Your comments def gave me some type of direction!

Video Vix[o]n .........your comments were def funny as i imagined a non-chalant response, but DEF helpful and wise...
thank you guys soooooooooooo much!

s0bbie said...

what up Joe.. welcome-ish to blogspot. i just started posting to my blog again. anyhow just rolling through to support.

http://vimh2.blogspot.com/

Cody Chesnutt