Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Till Death Do us PART!? Umm... Hold Up Pastor!


Yooooooo!

Dang...
I have not been here in like 21 days and 8 hrs! LMAO!...

That is soooo not precise but whatever!


So Tell me why...

One of my CLOSEST FEMALE FRIENDS JUST GOT...

Hitched, Married, Tied the Mutha FRUCKIN KNOT!
And yes, I typed "FRUCKING!"


She is my age... Yes 20, oh no she just turned 21... But still!
She is nevertheless married!

WOW!


It couldn't have been me!
I am sooo HAPPY FOR HER THOUGH!


Other girls walking around with these promise rings and shit, IF I MAY ADD!

Talking about how they are engage...
NEWS FLASH! Not trying to mess up any Brotha's Flow...

But ladies.... A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT:... IT IS A GIMMICK! ALL OF YA'LL DUMB DUMBASS'S HAVE BEEN PUNK'D...LMAO!
Are you serious?


One of my homies, was the the best man and his speech went something like, "Nah mean, for my bestfriend to get married is a huge thing and MAD dudes still trying to be pimps and players, give that up and get married!"... I BLAMED THAT SPEECH ON THE Ah-Ah-Ah- Ah-Ah -Alcohol!....

SHIIIIIIIIITTTTTT! He was tweaking!

Nope Not getting married until my NUTS DROP!LOL!


My speech would have went more like, "Gentlemen it is time to give up on the Jump-off's, Freak-a-leaks, Side-Chicks, Sideline ho's, Smuts, Oochie Wally-Wally's and all of the wonderful displays and look for the "One!"


I want to know...
Is anyone really ready to get married...?
Don't think about the apartment and future!...
Just married... Are you ready Males and Females to tie the knot and settle down!??
I promise next post will be : ANGRY BIG GIRLS!

6 comments:

(vixenchick) said...

nuts drop? ew! wait, do they actually drop? i'm curious. tell me.

xoxo

vixen

s0bbie said...

kid you need to put up an email link or something... Anyhow just wanted to invite you to what will be the hottest Art party this year... well at least until they throw another party. There will be poets, dancers, visual artist, performance artist... BTW its grown and sexy.

I hope to see you there...

~S



_____________MORE INFO_____________


Please be prepared for an evening of networking, music, poetry, and open conversation regarding the arts.


I have a lot of things lined up for the evening and I am just bursting to share:

- I have poets coming from DC, Philly, NY, and of course NJ
- I have a flutist coming through
- There will be an urban violinist
- Also guitar and singer duo
- A percussionist and poet
- “fermented grape juice”
- Hors'd'oeuvres
- Selected artists
- Photographers
- MC’s
- Free after-party until 5am


ALL THIS FOR JUST $10!!!

If you haven’t already RSVP’d, get on that today!
If you have RSVP’d COME EARLY!


Be well, and I look forward to seeing you all.




K.

DesireƩ
kdmilwood@aol.com

Jaded said...

Hmmm. Married? Not I said Jaded. But for some people they know they've found who they want to spend the next 8 or 9 years with early.

You know get it out the way so they can they've done it.

lol. Just kidding.

Samson said...

In the navy hella people get married early and shit like its cool or whatever... And most of these guys marry there he sweetheart or theyre some loser whose never gotten coochie before and marry the first thing they fuck, its terrible

Unknown said...

OKAY!
I have been MIA for real!
LMAO@ VIXEN... well they aren't so perky... i guess LOL!
SOBBIE!!! WHERE??? LOL!
Jaded...PPL are bored if you ask me!
Andre... I bet ... my cuz just went to the navy And i hope she ain't trying to get wifed up anytime soon!

Poetic.Justice said...

wait your nuts have not dropped yet? that was suppose to happen when you were a young child. smh..lol

Cody Chesnutt