Tuesday, January 27, 2009

LMAO!!!


WELL-OOO-kay

Time and Time again...
I am called a hater...
I am told I am too Sarcastic and rude...
I say things that ppl just think about...
And I am too confident...
OH FUCKING WELL!!!! LMAO!

Seriously!
Like...I have some more petpeeves to relinquish from my earlier list...



  1. Why the FUCK, (excuse my french...lmao) do you have a CHIRP and are speaking SUPER FUCKING LOUD!? TURN THAT SHIT OFF!

  2. Don't ask me questions about what happened in the past... Like if I was suppose to do something for you... And I forgot.... Don't ask me why I didn't do it....Cuz I might curse your stupid ass out! Lets focus on the future... What we can do now to solve the problem!

  3. Don't come around me talking about how someone dresses like... I don't give a Damn! Not everyone has money... DUMBASS!

  4. Hood Folks.... Boys and Girls... WHAT THE FUCK YOU STARING AT ME FOR!!??? SHIT!

  5. Little kids on Myspace that constantly request for me to be their friend... And there pictures shows ..."them throwing up a PEACE sign with and stupid ass grin to the side.... or the PEACE sign to there back and their leg thrown up in the air... WTF!

  6. I am trying to get over losing someone in my life (not to death)...and ppl keep on asking me about them!

  7. Don't call me in the middle of the night... Talking about how you want to CONFRONT ME! Confront DEEZ (gesture: showing me grabbing my private part!)

Next post is about Angry Big Girls!....lol....BYE!

11 comments:

zsamurai said...

lmaooo

havent seen meh in awhile i knwwwwww [family guy voice]

uhhh chhyea, fuk is u looking at??
how u wanna b like meh buh juss cant..:\ smh

Angry Big Girls??
lmaooo

ooo god..

Unknown said...

Yes where have you been!?? LMAO!
nah you got it twisted...
you want to be like "i"...lol!

zsamurai said...

chyea... I am truly better than the rest :D

think i didnt see tht homeboi??

Unknown said...

it was intended for you SHUN!LMAO!

Samson said...

I gotta admit I stay getting on somebody about there clothes..but if I see that circumstances are working against them, I might hold off...but other than that...I let them have it...

I don't mind the watchers, that just lets me know my street celebrity is on point!

Unknown said...

LOL!
Dang... You meaner than me!
I don't mind it... its just If i glance at you....you shoudl move your eyes ....no still keep staring it then becomes too weird!

J M said...

oh yeah man I've charged before I recently stopped because I was cool with people you know.

I usually charge $20 for a drawing, and probably $30 for painting, Go back to some of my previous blogs and some of my shit is up man. but aye stay up fam

J M said...

man everyone now a days abuses the word "hate" to a huge degree.

Adina Renée. said...

lol @ 'deez'.

zsamurai said...

:::this has absolutely nothing to do with your blog..post::

its my birthday triiickk :DDD

(vixenchick) said...

ooh i'm late. i'm usually the first to comment on your posts! : ) i can't wait for the next post! angry big girls...sounds interesting!

xoxo

vixen

Cody Chesnutt