Saturday, January 10, 2009

Feeling ROBOTIC!


()()()=K!!!!!!!


Folks...

I have been reading other peoples blogs...

And I have found some evidence that may startle you ALL!

I noticed that some folks who use to hit up their BLOGS ASAP have all stopped or slowed down...

While others Update everyday or every hour...

Obviously!!! Some people ain't got SHIT to do but type all DAMN DAY!!!

LMAO!
SIKE... But for real... I will try my best to hit this up atleast 4x a WEEK!!!

It will be hard!


So lets get down to some new new -ish!

Aight... I was taking a Winter course for "Health" in order to graduate from this community college in Spring 2009...

It was a 10 day course that started the day after Christmas and ended on Jan. 6, 2009...

Yo I was sooo TIGHT I had to be up at 7:20 to get to a 9 a.m. course... BUT I GOT THE "A"!!!

I made mad friends and left an impression on the class... Everyone claimed that they were never gonna forget me and they all missed me.

Not to TOOT my OWN horn...

But This blog nor Myspace nor YOUTUBE does my personality any JUSTICE!

I love meeting new people...

And I have JOKES for days... Not the corny ones atleast!

I make people all around me feel comfortable... Sometimes to the point where people tell me a little TOO MUCH ...

But whatever!


Lastnite was my friends B-day party I threw for her!

Tell me why she got High and Drunk....

I have a load of Pics that if i post up she will MURDER ME, bring me back to life and Murder me again!

SHE... WAS.... WILDING!!! LMAO!
We were playing Flip Cup and some other drinking games!

& Mixing So much -ISH together!

That party was soo random and Hood-ish... idk...

I am soooo not HOOD!

But whatever..

My friend tries to not be hood, but has too many tendencies...


  • like the smacking of her tongue before she makes a comment...

  • or the pounding of her fist into her palm in a conversation

  • or even saying things like "Ow know"... Instead of "I do not know" LMAO!

In all it was a great night!

UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!

3 comments:

PhlyyGirl said...

LOL@ "ow know".
You should pput the pics up. ;)

Video Vix[o]n said...

good look on that A man. on that 09grind I see.

i try not to stay off the blog map too long, thats when ppl might forget yo ass.

that pounding the fist shit stay scaring me cuz you think thats what they gonna do to somebody's face one day.

I agree with phlyy. at least one, c'mon.

Unknown said...

AIGHT!!!
JUST one!!LMAO!
I might take it down after some time!!!
YOOO!!!
this is gonna be hilarious...
I hope she don't find out!

Cody Chesnutt