Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Too iRk'D!






mmmk...







1st i have to Say I am SO PROUD TO BE ALIVE FOR HISTORY TO TAKE PLACE IN FRONT OF MY EYES... will blog about this at a later date...



So...

I need the bloggers advice...
My X-Best Homie... Girlfriend is irking my nerves...
I am trying to be mature... But she is pushing my buttons...
Today I called my so-called, FART FACE OF A FRIEND, from my job
and her FUGLY FACE GIRL picked up the damn phone saying, "that Fart Face is in the shower..."

The she hung up on me!!!

I was HEATED LIKE the The batch of chocolate Chip cookies my Pops bought (last week)that I burnt three different Times!LOL!

No but Seriously...
I don't like her STUPID ASS!!!
I have been trying to avoid being immature about the situation, but..
Recently on Facebook the Fugly Face had the audacity to comment on pics of the Fart Face who was dancing with my cousin...
Fart Face comments were like, "I am gonna throw up.... No I already did!"....

She put those comments of two Different pics of my cuz and Fart face dancing...
Then she try to call my cuz Fat....
So I have been Boiling trying to let the SHIT Slide...
But I need to do something QUICK!

REVENGE is not my thing... Well!!! I try not to make it my THING!

BUT THAT FUGLY FACE SHIT... Is driving me to do some shit I ain't trying to do!

So here are my ideas...

  • Make a new Album on Facebook full of pics of my Alleged Best Fart Face and label it, " My Best Friend Can get Any Girl She Want!"and put mad pics of Fart Face and every and any girl she ever took a pic with...the wait for. Fugly Shit Face to comment them all... Cuz her STUPID ASS WILL!and deleted those Shits and promote the album on my status ... every hour on the hour!


Consequences... I will be making Fart Face look like a Pimp... Which she could def do Reverse Psychology and m,ake this Shit all my Fault!


  • Or... Hook Fart Face up with this SEXY ASS GIRL I know that she messed with before and have the relationship sealed and kick Shit Face to the Curb... I know how to do it...I really do...



Consequences... What if Sexy girl and Fugly Face fight and go to jaill... My conscience... or What if sexy girl steals Fart Dace and turns out to be just like Fugly Face!

  • Or Be the bigger person and leave those Fugly Farty Shirt Tart FACES alone!



I need Advice BLOGGERS AROUND THE WORLD!

3 comments:

(vixenchick) said...

hey babe! just stopping by to say hi!

zsamurai said...

lmao lmmfaoo

I'm amd I didntt read this before... like wtf was i looking at?

umm lets see. the most exciting thing would be the second one.. like you get a rush of adrenaline.. the fisrt one is kind of childish.. so no.

the last one is the one that EVERYONE says you should do because thats beiing the bigger person.
but, fuck that.everyone tells you be the bigger person. but if were both the bigger person,
whats the point. we are both ignoring the shit n letting it get the best of us from the inside.

so it eats at us and then we end up doing some crazy shit. like ... Barbara Bush, when it's not necessary.. my advice.

Talk to this girl and let her know like "Listen bish.... I don't exactly bang with you I mean, you my Fart Face's girl buh,,, we are not automatically best friends. so can you please treat me as if you don;t know me and keep your mouth to yourself." you know


or something of that nature :]

hope it helps.

Anonymous said...

SMH..... wow... im speechless... i never thought id get this upset over some internet BULLSHIT! but i applaud u JOE u def. did a great job at pissin me off this time ...ur fuckin pathetic... exactly why ur not a "BEST FRIEND" u cant even respect the fact that im with someone that i really care about... all u can do is try to find ways 4 me to lose her smh... u want me to stay a fuckin pimp/whore or w/e u wanna call it..now how fuckin immature is that... i never wanted shit 2 turn out this way but fuck it... its a wrap

next time be a man and SAY MY NAME!

Cody Chesnutt