Friday, January 2, 2009

SHIZZLE has FINALLY HIT THE FAN!


ER-KAY!


So I am blessed and thankful for another year.
But a state of Depression has definitely bestow upon me.
I created this blog for only entertainment purposes of events in my life.
Right now I am definitely not feeling what's going on in my life, besides my:


  1. Health

  2. Families Health

  3. Shelther, Clothing and Food

  4. REAL Friends and way more



I think that I need to disappear for a while... not from blogging,
But from the folks around me! Seriously!!!
Like... I need to LOCATE THE SPIFF!
I have two parties to attend (MY SiS and My Cuz) and then I will cut myself off.
Probably cutting ppl off is not the answer to all of my solutions.

I Sense that maybe others are not the problem... probably it is me...
What if has always been me!?WTF!!!
Maybe i should cut myself off.
I feel that through all of my issues I am losing myself.
I feel as if I am imposing myself upon others.
I think I need to go into seclusion and come back Bigger and Better!
YES!
That is the answer!
(I am making this up as I go along!)
I need to FIND MYSELF!
BECAUSE!!! DEALING WITH FOOLISH FOLKS & MY FOOLISH SELF HAS DEFINITELY TAKEN A TOLL ON MY IDENTITY!
I HATE THIS SHIT!
I KNOW ME... WHY ISN'T MY SELF-ACTUALIZATION NOT ACTIVATING!???



4 comments:

Video Vix[o]n said...

aww man, i was thinking this same shit the other day.

its like there's two parts to you; yourself then the you, on the outside, looking at yourself.

you see all the things you're about on the outside, but when it comes to you actually changing them, its a different story. smh.

well its a new year. though its shouldn't be an excuse to change, make it happen man... fo shizz my nizz.

zsamurai said...

mannnn


not goin give u messages in a bottle or a plan for ur s.o.s

all i gotta say is

its a new year and a fresh start.
if u feeling this is the way to go.. do you.

people might not like you for it but... they not u.
if thas goin make u happy have a ball.

=D spiff

U CAN DO IT!!! <<<__[duece bigalow voice]__>>>

(vixenchick) said...

yikes. sorry you're feeling so down. putting you on my prayer list.

love you!
((((HUGS))))

xoxo

vixen

p.s. please drop me a line to let me know you're ok.

Unknown said...

Thanks soo much....
All the comments meant a lot...
you all are my homies!!!
I am fine now and will get better!
thanks for the LOVE!
HOMIES FOR LIFE! LOL!

Cody Chesnutt