Friday, January 23, 2009

Emo?


RoRoRoooo-kay


I find myself going through a range of emotion in daily ...

One minute I am happy, sad, mad, lonely, social and in all I am just MOODY AS HELL!!!


I think I miss my bestfriend... But I am done... for good.

I need me a girlfriend.

I thought I could do with out one...

I am noticing how lonely I can get...

Everyone one i know is involved and never have time for me

I notice myself CLING-ING unto to folks and I am too conceited and old to be doing that SHIT!


I need me a girlfriend to cling onto... I have been trying to say I can do without one

and just flirt and mess around occasionally

But that is not enough

I am educated, still in school, got a job, and I look good...

I am proper and can attempt being hood for like a second...

Why aren't girls flocking or knocking my door?

I am def an eligible bachelor.

WTF!?

They want the blunt smelling, long loc's wearing, pants saggin, no job-having, about 5 baby-mama's dude!

Again...WTF!?


I just turmed 20 and most of these clubs raised there ages for males.... Girls 18 but dudes 21 or 23.... Like WTF!!!!???

I NEED'S ME A WIFEY!!!


smh... this SUCKS!

A freaking FRIDAY AND I AM TYPING THIS SHIT!

4 comments:

Video Vix[o]n said...

aww man, preach my brother. preach.

emotions are a bitch, but i relate to each one. i need to spark some lessons and put them up.

Samson said...

Yeah these girls be trippin...but don't look so hard, cause you never know.. I mean I feel the same way you do but I just play it how it goes.

PhlyyGirl said...

You never find what you're looking for, while you're looking for it.
It's when you stop looking that it appears.
I def feel you on the clinging shit.
Me and my bestfriend seem to be going the way of the t.rex and I'm feeling all clingy and shit and I don't like it at all.
Like you said, I'm too old for this shit.
Guess that's why I blog. She ALWAYS listens to me....

Unknown said...

Vixon...We def need a couple of blog lessons to get this shit out! LMAO!

Andre... I think I got to play along too... FUCK! I feel like i am Settling!

Phlyy... I am done with that Clinging SHIT...it aint me... So is our friend ship... LMAO!
I was pissed, but now... I take it one day at a time... it will be okay... I hope..lol

Cody Chesnutt