Saturday, March 21, 2009

So...


Have you ever felt like you put soo much love, work, and time into building?

No matter what you are building...
And then before you can feel proud it is just ripped away from you...


That's how I feel sometimes...
I feel I do for other's all the time, but rarely do people do for me...

I REFUSE to be SELFISH to other's...

And i normally don't expect someone to give me becuase I gave to them...


For example...

I gave one of my friends 2 blazers, this Christmass from Urban Outfitter's. $20 bucks a piece, but they were originally $40 to 80 bucks.
When I made her aware that I was getting her a gift she immediately went searchng for my gift!
That Pissed me off sooo much... (I probably shouldn't have told her that she was in mind)

But I felt the gift was a pitty gift and not from the heart...
Then on top of that it was a shirt that cost $12...

Now I don't care about the price or the quality... But She didn't mean to get it... She forced her pockets to manage ANYTHING!

KEYWORD: ANYTHING!...

I became soo vexed that we had a 2 minute argument and I decided to drop it, because it was going nowhere!


The reason I mentioned it to her was to initially get her hopes up of recieving something real nice from me...But her gift spoiled...

See what people don't know about me...
Is that I am not difficult at all... I love $0.99 cards with 4 words and personal paragraphs... I think that is awesome that ppl take time to write to me... It really makes me feel GREAT!

But people think I am sooo materialistic and have to either push to impress me...
She gave me the shirt and claimed her reasn for picking it was becuase it matched my new kicks....With which it didn't...


My point is... I give from my heart...
PPL don't have to give me material objects, by you just giving me a chance is more than enough... Calling me to just call, or writing me to just write, or visiting me to just visit makes me HAPPY!...
I would hate for anyone to think that they and I are not on the same level or that they can't associate with me...

I am MAN just like you!



I just had to write this down...

1 comment:

zsamurai said...

isn't it so true tho...
I love things like that.
I do it for others.

Cody Chesnutt