Thursday, June 18, 2009

I ALMOST called her a B______!!!

Yoooooo!
Blog FAM!
Aight!!!....

A bro Got himself... his 2ND Permit!
I know you all about to say "WTF!!??"
I know, I know... I am mad late and too old...

But let me PAUSE you all for a SEC!

1. I am NEVER TOO OLD! BISH!

2. I am only 20 years YOUNG SUCKAS!


So it was the Journey around getting the permit that made me want to BLOG!
IT WAS SUPER DUPER CRAZY!

Now my city in Jersey is not as BIG as NEWARK, but yeah...

So... I was a cautious about catching the 24 BUS
Cuz I heard TERRIBLE STORIES ABOUT IT!
Like how the Highschool and Middle school Kids be wildin'...
All the project and Bebe's kids be on that bus and that ride is like two hours.... SHIT!

So I made sure I wore something I could DEF fight in
Although I would never want to hurt someones child.... BUT STILL...

DONT TEMPT ME BISH! LOL!

So... I went to the BEST BANK EVER... BANK OF AMERICA
And I saw too many folks I had no business seeing... smh... One of them was the reason...
I created the previous blog...

And you all are the only ppl I will show this pic too... GET READY!...
Cuz this dude.. I have known for Some odd years...

He looked....CRAZY for his prom...



He had the Audacity to ROCK FAKE YEEZY'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Okay you perm/texturizer...and that limo driving suit wasn't as bad ...but the fake YEEZY'S!
SMFH!!!!!
So... I digress.....
I got my permit by the Grace of God ya'll Cuz I def got 9 questions wrong....yeesh!

I was about to fail that sucka!.... LOL!....

After spending my entire day in that place I need to be out of Newark... Cuz it was getting dark...
And my ish is kinda expensive.... so it would be like me drawing ppl in to rob my stupid ass!

So as I was trying to figure out where was the nearest bus stop.... THE DMN BUS CAME SHOOTING DOWN THE STREET!

So I get my Mike Phelps running on and told this Hispanic woman to hoold the bus while running..since she was near it...

She igg'd me and kept on Going...

The bus left as I arrived... I was like... "You stupid bit-oooooooo! God Please help e before I curse this woman out!"

I was SOOOOOOO heated that I had to run in public ...then miss the damn bus!

And the woman was a FEEN.... She was doing some weird drug... I WANTED TO SMACK THE SHIT OUTTA HER!

I threw on my Ipod and zoned out...

Next thing this thug came straight to me... and started talking to me...

All I kept thinking was... "Please don't try to talk to me on some gay-ish"

But he wasn't ... He was pissed he failed the test by like 20-something questions.... and he just got out of jail and all the BULLSHIT.... That I didn't feel like hearing... WHY DO THE CRAZY PEOPLE ALWAYS TELL ME THEIR PROBLEMS!???

SHIT!

1 comment:

(vixenchick) said...

omg at dude with the fake yeezys! and it's always like that when you're riding the bus! trust me. i know.

love you, sexy boy!

xoxo

vixen

Cody Chesnutt