Monday, June 8, 2009

STALKED!


YO! WHAZZUP?!
WHAZZUP,WHAZZUP WHAAAAAAZZUP??!
BLOG NATION!!!!

LOL

So...

ANYONE who knows me or of me or about me...

Knows that I have many ppl who stalk me, or are jealous of me, or envious, or ya-da-ya-da-ya-da!
SO! LOL!
It has been brought to my attention that if I become a Celeb (which is sooner than you think)...

This will only get worst!
Now I have A SLICK ASS MOUTH!... Meaning I say shit by mistake and on purpose at times, but the thing is I never intentionally try to bring someone down, if anything i will apologize immediately, if you are offended!

But I Digress!
Back to my team of extreme followers (& you know who you are)

You are SOOOOO LAME AND WACK TO ME it hurts to even ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR UNDENIABLE (still denying)EXISTENCE!

I didn't notice before.. but now I see so clear...
And to think I actually LOOKED up to you at some point of my life... I just never admitted it...
But now I pity you....
SMH... STALK ME, BE JEALOUS and ENVY all you want...
But you still will never have MY NIKES! (CHECK THAT HOMIE!)
(drops the MIC and walks OFF of the stage, while Snapping fingers fill the Theater).

No comments:

Cody Chesnutt