Saturday, July 18, 2009

Urban Vernacular! Well... The Ones I HATE!


People Of Blogging LAND!

WhazzzzzzzzUP!?

So I have been sort of M.I.A...

Because of work and I have been SUPER TIRED lately!

Today I was suppose to hit up NY and do some random Shopping, chilling &

Locate a NEW restaurant to Grab some Grub at!... But got caught up this morning!... Oh well!
My Front yard is finally trimmed & complete though....
Moving along... to my Topic...

URBAN VERNACULAR!... Yes...OH Boy...

So recently I have noticed my patience for Ignorance is weighing on ME!

There are some Terms and statements made by (preferably) Black ppl that are IRKING THE SHIT outta me lately!...

Everytime I hear them... I CRINGE with AGONY with a STFU to the culprit!...Aight here they are!



  1. "Gasing"... YOOOO!!!! I hate this word sooooooooo MUCH, that my bro & cuz constantly use it to IRK me!... The first time I heard it when i was giving on of my other cousins a FAKE compliment and she replied, "Why you gasing me! Stop gasing Yo!"... I was like, " what the hell? pls don't ever say that wack ish to me ever!"... I have noticed that More and more ppl are using this ! WTF! By the way By Bro & Cuz Blogs are...http://lamzthelostsoul.blogspot.com/ & Will... Fix your Blogs link asap!

  2. "No Shit Sherlock".... I think this is the Wackest, most lame, Corny and BEYOND statement ever... Who ever made this statement shoudl be shot and recisuscitated and then BOMB, then get SUCKA punched in the face by Tyson! I think that statement is to thought of and choregraphed to be said... I also think its not quick or catchy enough...especially not by the hood!

  3. "DOPE/Crack"....Ok... I have been on the fence with these two words... If I ever use these terms, i am usually making fun of ppl who use it.. Ppl think once you got some fly kicks and skinny jeans you need to use these words to fit in! WRONG!... I hate these to words and think that ppl feel they have SWAG with it... PLS STOP!

  4. "I Dig"... What are you digging up? Sorry... I can't take this word at all... Let the old school folks have their word... Let the Snoops and Samuel Jackson's relieve their youthful/old days.... Pls young folks... lol... We got to do better! LMAO!

  5. "Imma get you Sucka"......*Serious stare*....LMAO... Sike I forgot the last one I DON'T LIKE! LOL...


I have took the liberty of sharing my own vernacular.... Mind you.... I don't sit down alone of Saturday Nites coming up with new phrases...lol... It just comes out naturally when I verbally attacking someone with JOKES!

So.. we have...


  • "Whammerz"... or wham! Is taken from comic books and it usually catches all ppl off guard! I like that!

  • "Bullet Bullet"... you must say it with integrity or like a Jamaican after you rip someone! Also, put your hand in the form of gun or act as if you have a rifle toward the person... LOL!

  • "Ding-Ding"... which is like, the boxing match has started after you have (again ) ripped someone!

  • Last but not least .... Old , but still hot... The original..."SHUTDOOOOOWWWN!".. LoL!... It is the ultimate Finish on Anyone!

Aight till next time... Next blog will be about Summer camp Antics!

4 comments:

zsamurai said...

its funny you should suggest...shutdowwwn and bullet bullet..i use both those words..as for whammers...nah but i do fuck with lol "cricket" when someone is just out of the ordinary..like tell a corny ass joke n ill be the one to say..."cricket.."
my favorite word is i dig lol.

Samson said...

I would shoot anybody if they used any combination of those words in any kind of sentance...I'd kill them dead.

The worst thing I heard recently was
Swagg-errific and swavor (mixing the swag with the flavor)

Unknown said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sasha.... My next blog is gonna be about meeting you! And I like Crickets!
Andre!... LMAO!!!!! We both taking lives i guess!.... Swavor... Is new to my lists! That word is pissing me off at this very moment! LMAO!

Video Vix[o]n said...

i'll admit to using crack to describe something hot or addictive...

i know people still using pause/no homo... like that shit is old, ppl need to stop it already, worse part, they use it for no reason...

...and if i hear anyone use the prefix swag- again, we're going to need to start swinging at faces...

Cody Chesnutt