Saturday, August 15, 2009

You Must Be 21 or OLDER! SORRY SUCKA!

DANG! Where have I been? LOL!
Well... I HAVE BEEN HAVING THE BEST!!!!!

SUMMER EVER!!!




Seriously....
I have SOOOOOOO Much to Tell You ALL!
YEESH!
Where do I Start?
How About the Great Scott Story!?


Aight here we go!

So there is this Socialite in NY named Great Scott, who is from my city in Jersey, that interned with The "Fugees" and Now works as a Stylist to Celebs & is a Model.

Aight... So I started following him on twitter and responded to his little "Wise Cracks" about Jersey!... And he tweeted back...
Next thing I know he invites me to a NETWORKING party in NY.

So my Bro (http://lamzthelostsoul.blogspot.com/) and My Cuz (Sco) both have their Entrepreneurship Trait poppin' off and since I write songs and stuff, this event would benefit all of us!...
So I also read that you have to be 21 to get in... Now I am 20 going on 21 Sept. 1st... Oh BOY!
The Party is clearly before my B-day and ...
RECENTLY, I had been watching a E! Special about all the millionaires who basically lied, cheat and stole their way to get to where they are NOW! That was my MOTIVATION TO GO!

PLUS!, Dee&Ricky (who are friends to Great Scott, Creators of the Lego Accessories which are sold online and in Marc Jacobs Store) was featured in some magazine that told a story about how they snuck into a Hamptons party and Marc Jacobs Boyfriend had liked their items and told Marc about them , which basically made them HOT...




So I have my inspiration to get into to event. I invited some of 4 ppl with me who are intested in NETWORKING and we go... I made sure to Bring my Real FINE cousin to flirt with Great Scott to get us in also if all my other plans fail!...

I really had no plan, but to look confident enough to enter the venue....LOL!
When we go to the line the Bouncer said,"NOPE"!

DAMN!.... So they had the party in a place called POP BURGER... sort of a fastfood place, that has a lounge upstairs, and the restaurant part down stairs.

So my FINE cuz need to use the bathroom, so while she did that my Bro and other Cuz went snooping around and found stairs that lead to the party.... So they texted us immediately from the party and we all ran to JAM!...


As soomn as we got Upstair the Bouncer was behind us with his arms crossed saying, " What I tell ya'll?!!!!!!!!!"

I WAS SOOOOO DAMN EMBARRASSED!!!!!!!!! LMAO!


We all didn't even respond we just put our heads down and went downstairs...

But both of my cousins were still upstairs.... The FINE cousin came down unaware of what had been going on since she was in the bathroom and (Sco) was in the party looking for GREAT SCOTT after i texted him we got kicked out!... As soon as I texted him Scott had walked right in fron of me outside the venue..... Then I sent my cousin and a friend to go in for the kill!





... Scott let us get in there, but! THAT DICK BOUNCER SAID NO since he worked for POP BURGER adn not SCOTT! WTF!... Whatever.... we walked around the city and ended up in Times Square Dressed all nice with SHIT to do!... LOL!... Atleast we got in the party! LMAO! We still had a blasts!



P.S. Scott twittered later that nite about how the party was wack... So I ain't miss SHIT! HA!

3 comments:

zsamurai said...

DAMN WHERE U BEEN :\
I DEADASS LOST MY PHONE. AND ALL MY CONTACTS SO THATS NICE. LOL
MISSED YA GUY

Video Vix[o]n said...

damn yo, i know that feeling... bouncers can be lame sometimes, but at least you got to see him man; that's whats up...

we gotta chill one day for real. hit up the city and go crazy, especially that you 2-1 in a few days?... oh baby...

Unknown said...

Sasha! aye go get that phone asap!...yep videovixon...that 21 is poppin off real soon!!!....i can wait though....no rush lol....i think all my bloggin homies and i need to chill! we really should have like a bloggin dinner and i can totally set that up! lol!

Cody Chesnutt