Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Summer Craze!!! Part Duex!


YO! MY PEOPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes... Spiff back in ACTION!
Aight so If you read the last blog you would have known that YOUR boy...
SPIFF!... ME!!!... A SOPHISTICATED BLACK BROTHA!!!Got Kicked out of a Party...
Tell me why this time...
I got in a A 21 year old lounge, but my peeps... Lamz, Sco, and Andrea=(My new Homie)...
Ain't get in!!!!
WTF!!!!
LMAO!...

Aight here it is... Me, Tiff, My Fine cuz (Safee), Sco, Lamz & Drea all got dressed up to go to this NICE lounge in the Village called the "Underground"...
Mind you.... We had been there before on a Sunday nite, but this time we went on a Saturday Nite! SMH!...
On Sunday nites it's usually SUPER crowded and celebs be in there like, K-Ci& JoJo, Lil Jon, and MORE!...

Its a Open Mic nite on Sundays and last time we went mad record execs were there but I had no chance to sing! SMH!
So I heard on Mondays you can find a seat so... I decided to go on MONDAY!
Big Mistake ....Cuz this FEMININE FAT ASS MAN WITH A BROKEN WRIST...
was at the door checking I.D.'s... So Tiff, Safee & I got in.... While walking in Lamz, Sco, and Drea outside pissed this FAT SHIT is not letting us in! SMH!!!!!


So.. Now I am heated FINE cuz, Safee is the youngest and she is in!
This place never used to be 21& older.... and the man said now they switch it up when they feel like it!!!! I was sooo ticked that I told him Safee and my age...September 1st is my Bday!







He whipped out his flash light and started squinting taking a second look at Safee's license wghich surely said.... UNDER 21 in RED.... V.A. licenses put you on BLASTS! lol!.....
FUCKING LOSER!!!
I wanted to fling my I.D. at his FAT ASS!
But we started wandering around The Village until we found this Spot called," The Groove!"...
You had to be 21 & older to get in.... But they were "allegedly in DIRE NEED of ppl.... So we all got in!....
It was nice... they had a LIVE BAND & performer... It was this old, black man that had to be in his 50's singing every song from Ne-Yo to Michael Jackson.... He was aight.... And I was just itching to get on the mic all NITE!
Finally he had me get my shine and he basically made me freestyle to some song...Tiff and Lamz were my only witnesse as everyone scrabbled at ATm's to pay the bill!...
Speaking of the Bill! LOL...The Waitress was the worst!... She couldn't remember anyones order and the QUESADILLAS WERE SUPER SALTY!.... TIFF BLASTED!.... I LAUGHED!....WE ALL PAYED..... So the blasting was useless!

SMH..... In all we had a FINE NITE!.... Messing with ppl in the street and stuff!...





Next Blog Topic is "HARLEM!"

2 comments:

(vixenchick) said...

spiff!! i think i have a crush on you! : )

ssshhhh.... don't tell my bf!!

xoxo

vixen

Unknown said...

LOL!....Its our secret!....you funny!

Cody Chesnutt