Friday, September 11, 2009

I HATE STUPID RAPPERS!!!

*SB
T-Pain Has recently BEEN #1 on my LIST!
I am a daily reader of Mediatakeout.com
And This entry is OVERDUE!
Now If you have been keeping up with my blog...
I never talk about Celebs But this IGNORANCE, must be brought to LIGHT!
This BITCH, went and purchased a BIG ASS CHAIN...
That Literally Says, " The Big Ass Chain"....
...
...
Obama should have bought his IGNORANCE TO LIGHT!
The Chain cost $400,000.00 ..WTF!!!
Are you Serious????
He said All of his kids have trust funds in the millions, so he could do it!
That DUMB ASS pissed me off!
My thing is, so many ppl out in the world are in War-torn Nations, Some ppl don't have food nor clothes at all and his IGNORANT ASS went and bought that STUPID ASS CHAIN!
I think T-Pain makes black ppl look so stupid, ignorant, childish, and reasons why many white folks don't think a black man should lead.
He is talented, but a joke at best!
Even if he does not help someone in another country.... how many kids could he have divided their tuition for college?..
He is ridiculous and I will NEVER respect him if he continues down that SELFISH and IGNORANT ROAD!
Do you all think I am blowing this out of proportion???

4 comments:

Video Vix[o]n said...

no you're right... it's really ignorant and a waste of money... that's what happens when people who haven't had money before get rich... that don't know how to act... smh

Samson said...

I'm not even gonna lie, if/when I fall into money... ridiculous. Now I wouldn't go out and buy a 'big ass chain' but I'd live like 'entourage' and every night would be valentine's and every day would be christmas. So I mean dudes young and getting money and doesn't know what to do with it... I remember reading that thing on MTO he said his family was straight so at least he's got his priorities straight.

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://eputogume.envy.nu/ofegogu.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense earning with a sum that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Cody Chesnutt