Thursday, September 3, 2009

OFFICIALLY DONE W/ College Parties!!!!


I Can't take waiting in lines!
Fake-Gangsta's trying to Ditch!
Girls Always Sneaking In!
Hood- PPL!
I need a New crowd to party with!
I am Officially 21 ...& tonite was a disaster!
I was trying to get into a Frat party and waited 2 hours in this long ass line..
Outside of the Student Center...
Some BITCH-Ass-BITCH Dude try to ditch me, while my back was turned...
But I got my Spot Back ASAP!...
All the ppl that was suppose to come with me all had class...
SB*... Now most college students hate to have classes on Fridays.... But tell me this.... WHY IN THE FUCK would you have class on a FUCKING THURSDAY NITE!!!... that is College party nite!.... EVEN the White kids don't even do that SHIT!... IDK...
....MAD PPL DID NOT GET IN! The security Guard and the woman monitoring the lines were talking to one another about, "How they gonna make ppl wait although its filled and send everyone home soon!
So Back to me waiting in this FUCKED up line for two Fucking hours to turn my ass back around to go to my dorm....
Never again!...
I am doing my partying in NY... With PPL Who FRESH, & SuccessFUL!....
I am done with the COLLEGE SHIT!!!!

1 comment:

zsamurai said...

LMAOOOO
DAMNNNN
THAT IS NOT HOW A COLLEGE PARTY IS SUPPOSED TO GO DOWN ...AT ALL ! :\
SUCKS FOR U DUDE

Cody Chesnutt