Friday, October 16, 2009


GEEEEZ! Where have I been???

So much Has been going on!

I HAVE MISSED BLOGGIN'!

I had to go on My Dude, Andre's Blog,(The Hot FISH GREASE) to notice on his Blog Roll that i haven't posted anything for 3 weeks!

YIKES!

That is sooo terrible!

I have sooo Much to tell you all!


Ok... Here is a little History!

I am a Se-Junior in College (A nice term I created)
Since after this semester I will be a Senior!
I have an Associates Degree in Communication and is pursuing Journalism& Media Studies with a Minor in Music.
My major purpose in College is to NETWORK& Create as many friendships as I can with Future Leaders.
My Goal is to become a notable Singer/Songwriter...Songwriter should be first though!
I live in a dorm full of Sophomores and a small percentage of Juniors and Seniors.
My Floor preferably is Poppin'!!!
I am 1 out of 4 black ppl on the floor.
My closest homies consist of...


  • My Roommate, Rick, (Mexican) Who is cool although we have our MAJOR Differences we also have a mutual respect for one another!

  • Jay, (Caucasian) who is a ex-soldier who claims to be anti-social and mean, but is the coolest friend EVER!

  • Torr, ( Caucasian) Who is so real and nice...She balances Jay and i when we have disagreements! It's awesome!

I have never experience diversity in a school setting!
My high school was majority hood blacks and some Hispanics!
My year at Montclair State University was a year of segregation... Nationalities def stayed with there own! Smh
I always expected to become friends with a Trust-Fund baby or babies, and live a lavish life with them...Traveling, socialite parties, etc....
But I have met many rich, very rich kids and I treat them like I treat everyone else and they all seem cool and down to earth!...
Even Around them i am still the Fly-est of them all! SMH!...
I will be writing more on my blog ASAP! Next couple of topics are going to be about!

Match- Maker Spiff, The Mean Girls of the Campus, Token Black guy, Edu-Ma-cation!

Stay Tuned pls..... Plus I am constantly reading every ones blog on my blog roll!
So Don't get it twisted! LOL!

No comments:

Cody Chesnutt