Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Let'em Go!


Bloggin' Fam! Top of the P.M.!

So...

Lately ppl have been Cutting ME off!

Smh...

Most of these ppl are from college...

One person cut me off because they claimed I am a horrible person

That constantly interrupts people!

The next person cut me off because I only thought my exposure as she hooked up with this Rich dude!
I am not perfect!
I have made advances to apologize...
But at the smae time I don't know these people from Nowhere!
I was upset at them cutting me off...
But I am OK!
They owe me nothing as I owe them nothing!
Letting them Go! is what I have chosen to do!
I may be wrong.... but what do you all think?

P.S..... I have made advances to talk, but they have refused...

1 comment:

Video Vix[o]n said...

yooo man... i could imagine how crazy school is for you man; hang in there...

and about ppl cuttin you off, it's obviously over dumb shit, so clearly your relationship with them wasn't strong anyway. cut dem off and keep it truckin'... pretty much...

winter break comin up for you? we should chill... not like i'm doin anything... lol

Cody Chesnutt