Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2010 Already! YEESH! LOL!


Yo Baby, Yo Baby YOOOOO!!!!!

Again I have disappeared, But I am back for the Jumpoff!

I am home!

College was "eh"!

I did not enjoy my grades as much i would have ...

If I was not meeting another College's core requirements for the 3rd time!

For all those who don't know, I have an Associates in Communication and this is my third and FINAL college!

I have 1 more year to obtain my Bachelors in Journalism & Media studies with a Minor in Music!

So..my 1st term at my college is over!

I don't know too much about my schedule, but i know I CUTTING OFF So MANY FOLKS!
When you have time to reflect and think, you are able to see soo much more clear!
SOME PPL ARE SO FAKE TO ME & SCARED OF ME... It makes me feel so UNCOMFORTABLE!
This year is going to be a year that i establish WHO I AM!

I Don't Deal With Shit like this AT HOME! So I won't deal with it at school!
I am sort of PISSED RIGHT NOW TYPING THIS!
I wanted to put up my GOALS FOR 2010... BUT I HAD TO GET THIS SHIT OFF MY CHEST!

SMH!

Until Next time!

No comments:

Cody Chesnutt