Friday, January 1, 2010

2010! We made it!


So Are you all Amp'd as I am!

I am doing BIG THINGS!

Not attempting or thinking about it!

All my Effort and Dreams are going to be accomplished!

FINALLY!

I have a DRIVE & Goals...


This week I got Studio Hours and Driving courses to take!

LOL!

Oh & about driving!

I failed the test twice... Yes... the actual Driving Test!

But I am ready for my LICENSE!

No LIE!

The 2 passed in structors were Racist!....(lol thats my story and I am sticking with it!)


I got 5 songs to complete in like a week!!! SMH!

This is going to be difficult!


I have been biting my tongue with the Producer, but recently I had to SPAZ a little!

And it went well...

I was in church LAST NITE!

& I feel sooooooooooo SUPER CONFIDENT & RELIEVE GOD GOT MY BACK!

It's gonna be AWESOME!


I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Video Vix[o]n said...

Dat $piff is back! oh baby! lol...

happy new year man, seems like you'll knock out that driver's test this time (third time's a charm, that's what they say, lol).

good to know that God got your back... can't remember the last time i went to church, but i have to reconnect with my holy fam soon...

ppl are feeling good for '010 cuz it's definitely not '09, but we all gotta do it up... and if you wanna chill anytime, i'm here; hit me up or something... im just saying...

Cody Chesnutt