Sunday, January 17, 2010

Winter vacation is OVER!? Nooooo!

Damn it was too good to be true!!!!!!
WEll I had TOOOOO MUCH FUN!
BEST BREAK EVER!
Every nite I had something to do!

A dream come true!
I promised you all MORE pics & here they are!
Time for school!
Right now its 2:53 a.m.
I am suppose to be sleeping, but had to post this entry befor eI am back on campus...
I may be M.I.A.... But pls pray for me & my Macbook to unite! before March! LOL!
When it does.... I will post a new BLOg every SINGLE DAY! lol!
I would tell you all that went done in the pics..... but it would be toooo LONG! ....
Ceate your own story folks! lol!
PEACE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Cody Chesnutt