Thursday, January 7, 2010

#cmon I'm GROWN!


So.. Folks...

This morning I woke up to much DRAMA online!

SMH...

I started out taking shit to heart& Getting upset!

but My older Cousin, "Kay" put it in Perspective!

"Ya'll really need to grow up!"
Is what she texted me... & She is SOOOO RIGHT!

Why am I arguing online like I am 13 years old!
I can't even be mad at the people I am arguing with!

I got mad songs to copyright, schedules to complete, a road test to practice for, & back to campus next week!

I have too much on my plate!

2010... "I'm Going In & I'm Going Hard"
No More arguments over the NET.... I will Leave that SHIT to the BIRDS!

WORD!

2 comments:

(vixenchick) said...

spiffy! happy new year baby! go hard this year!

xoxo

vixen

Unknown said...

thank you mam!!!!!!! you too! this year is the year we take advantage asap!

Cody Chesnutt