Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Dream Deferred...SMH!



So at this point... I am LITERALLY "SHAKING MY HEAD!"

I am working Hard, but feeling like I am still standing still!

I need to MOVE!
Okay... So I went to the studio and brought one song that I wrote to life...

But the thing is... THERE ARE TO MANY THINGS ABOUT IT!
My friend who was originally on the song was unable to sing it... so...
I found another girl to sing it.... but she has TOO MUCH of a Gospel Background!

IDK!

It's to hard!
The First girl has already started on her own song & it sound BEAUTIFUL!
I am not even that mad that "Bluff-Boy" (the name if the track) is not perfect...
I am mad that i have not started any of MY SONGS!


The SONGS THAT I HAVE WRITTEN!
MY OWN MATERIAL!
I wrote "Bluff-Boy" to a track the producer produced and the first girl wrote a lil something-something also... So I can't even take Full Credit..

SMH!

I Feel Like I am Doing everyone a Favor!...
I NEED TO START WORKING ON MY OWN STUFF! ASAP!
I don't know how or when....

But this "Ican&Iwill" THEME is gonna make it happen!
WATCH ME!!!!!!!!!!!
You know what THIS IS MY DRIVE!
2 days ago I spoke with Great Scott & he GAVE ME THE BEST ADVICE!


He is MAD cool YO!
I have to WORK & FIGHT IN ORDER TO GET WHAT I WANT! I AM GOING TO DO SO! ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love this BLOGGIN' THING...it's giving me sooooo much DRIVE TO FIGHT FOR WHAT I WANT!


WHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

PhlyyGirl said...

BOWW! It's your time. You just gonna have to take it. Can't take care of anyone else if you don't take care of yourself first. Ask me how I know...=/
At any rate, keep grinding. It will all pay off sooner rather than later.
See you at the top!

Anonymous said...

Thank you ;-) check out that emo boy style at this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

How are you? your website is nice
Have a look at this funny emo song:
http://tinyurl.com/9tqcum

Cody Chesnutt