Thursday, January 14, 2010

DAMN! ALREADY!



So yup!
It's about that time!!!!!!!!!!!
SMH!
The
vacation is OVER!
Back to School!

Well Let's just say I had a BLASTS!
I was having too much fun!
Every nite chilling with the HOMIES!

But Right now I am doing my Laundry and Chillaxin' to the MAX!
This Semester is going to be Full of new Students, new drama, New classes, New SHIT altogether!
I am actually not looking forward to it, but... DO I HAVE A CHOICE?

NOPE!
I will Do my best to keep you all posted...
Also For this year I want to incorporate more PHOTOGRAPHY in my blogs... So Let's see how that GOES!

This SEMESTER IS A YEAR OF BUDGETING!

  • I Need My Songs Copyright to be complete
  • I Need My Macbook
  • I Need Classes for the Summer time!
  • &I Need My Roundtrip Florida TiX...

Let's See how I can make all of that happen... SMH!
Alrighty folks! Till Next time!
2010 theme is...."Ican&Iwill NOW!" Remember that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Cody Chesnutt