Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"I Can& I Will" THEME!

YESSSSSSIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is my THEME this year!

I am not taking "NO for an ANSWER AT ALL!!"
I am going to do WHAT I Want to do!!

I went to the Studio tuesday NITE! SMH!

What I wanted to occur did not fully happen, But we Got a song completed!
So that was a PLUS!

I have this HUGE plan for me to BREAK IN TO the MUSIC INDUSTRY!
Hopefully by the end of this month I can let you all know whats going to happen!


So I understand that I Have lost some viewers.... I try to keep up with everyone on my blogroll, But It's hard...

I am about to EDIT the HELL out of it!
I am about to drop SOOOOO many BLOGS and add new ones!
NEW YEAR; NEW SHIT!
I rather have interesting folks up there anyways!


Last, but not least... The title of my blog is about my NEW YEARS RESOLUTION!
I am MAKING SHIT HAPPEN!

Taking advabntage of my opportunities!
DEPENDING ON FOLKS SUCKS!
IT'S ABOUT TIME I DO ME!


PEACE, LOVE & SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

No comments:

Cody Chesnutt