Sunday, February 21, 2010

MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!


So What it do Bloggin' Fam!!!!?
So tell me why this week has been full of MADNESS!
I have been performing Day-In&Day-Out!!!!
Literally every day this Past Week!
SMH!!!!
My Song " Matinee" took off!...
& then my last performance of it #failed!
AAAAARGH!!!!
It's all good!
Yo... I have also been obsessed w/ sweatshirts lately!
Idk maybe because of the winter!
What else has been going on in my life?...
All My Professors are obsessed with me! (as always)
mmm..
I have been praying&talking to God alot lately!
Every time I pray it seems like I am in a Better Place!
What else... Right now I am watching, "I love yo, Man"
& sipping on a caprisun w/ funyuns!
i have a test tomorrow that I have no idea what it is about..
I am about to go take a show and hit the computer lab for an intense study session!
Wish my good luck!
PEACERZ!

No comments:

Cody Chesnutt