Saturday, April 17, 2010

YIKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Could my dream to be a songwriter come true???

I think soo...

FOLKS!!!!

I am about to make a

MAJOR

move into the Right DIRECTION!!!

Lets just say....

A brother is about to

"SIGN THESE PAPERS!!!"- Usher

Yooooooo!
I am a tad bit afraid!!!!
It's kinda nerve wrecking!
My cousin just passed the bar & my Unlce is a Lawyer...
They are going to REVIEW IT ALL!!!
I can't wait!!! The Industry don't know ..."I AM CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Some folks are getting to know me on twitter thats in the industry...
So I am going in with some homies!

Yo! I am Praying about it!!! I need GOD by My side or I am not going in at all!!!

Wish me luck FOLKS! LOL!

3 comments:

Samson said...

Are you gonna be writing for Diddy? lol


But seriously good luck man, and just remember when you make it...keep it real

Anonymous said...

ahhh shitt..
good lookin bruhh,
keep that upp..

come drop by us too,
let us know what u think.

www.afewlames.blogspot.com

iCandy said...

ehhh good shit dude! how is everything going? im back in the blog game! closed my icandy21 chapter, and opened up icandy1986 under my same account =] new blog, same crazy me homie...of course icandy21 is still there lol but im just not posting there anymore. get me...I miss yo font!!

Cody Chesnutt