Monday, May 17, 2010

Where Have I been??!


NO!!!
Where have you been? lol
SIKE!
DAMN! it's been a minute!
Well Blame it on Finals!!!

I am FINALLY home! YUPYUP!
I shamelessly had an audition for a tv show on Bravo
for songwriters and I went my my bro and my cousin!

It was not a good look!
Tell me how i went to the wrong audition! SMH!
I ended up at Bravo's Fashion Show audition!

I was SOOOOO HEATED!!!!
So one of the casting directors told me I was at the wrong address..

So I raced from 452 W something all the to 61st
I gave the damn METROCARD MACHINES all my MONEY!
SMH..

I was too late and they told me to apply on youtube....and I did today! SMH!
So but they claimed it ended at 12 noon...and i sent my vid at 4pm blurry and all! SMH!
It's now up to God if i should be exposed on a reality show!

IDK folks!

2 comments:

iCandy21 said...

Well damn...that sucks, but yes...if its meant to be...it will be babes...I'm glad ur back blogging cuz so am I and your like...my lil blog homie =]

Unknown said...

YUP! We back up in this BITCH! LMAO!

Cody Chesnutt