Monday, May 31, 2010

RESPECT vs. DISRESPECT...


What It Do FOLKS!!!?

So I was wondering...
If your were disrespected
Just a bit... Is it not Disrespect still?

And if you have not been
disrespected does that mean you are
being respected?
SMH!!!

So my one of my OTHER cousins were disrespected by a boy

And this is one of my cousins that is always telling ppl OFF!

Even ppl who don't deserve it... So at the time she was
SUPPOSEDLY... suppose to tell this boy to whom she was "talking to"
OFF... She didn't..

She said, "she didn't feel disrespected to the point"..
But isn't Disrespect....Direspect..... Fuck the point, periods, and astericks!
IDK!

then on top of that... if she didn't feel disrespected ....then was she respected???
The boy told her OFF and she did nothing..... he wanted her to go to his house and she declined....
IDk... What you all think?

2 comments:

iCandy21 said...

disrespect is disrespect...any way u slice it, but sometimes it's not worth addressing

iCandy21 said...

Wait...BUT if someone tells me off...I'm going back at them lol...#imjustsayin

Cody Chesnutt