Sunday, August 1, 2010

Forgive, But Not Brought Up!


What it Dizzle Shizzles?
Aight here we go!
So I have been giving speeches about True Forgiveness.
I use to define forgiveness as feeling and taking a deep breath.
I related forgiveness to feeling as if a burden was taken away from me.
I related it to the soothing feeling after holding your breath for a long time.
I never really felt that that was what forgiveness.
I have been searching & searching for what is FORGIVENESS...

AND NOW I KNOW!!!!!
FEAST YOUR EYES FOLKS!

Forgiveness comes within...
To Forgive someone is to give them another chance, a clean-slate!
I have had a few people in my life I needed to forgive me and I needed to forgive them and sometimes I would wait for them to give in... But That is not MATURITY at all!

To "Forgive & Forget" is not HUMANELY possible.
We can't force ourselves to forget major issues in our lives'.
We must learn to forgive the people for what they have done and NEVER bring up the issues to the person we forgive.
Even if the person repeats the same issue up again.
TRUE, REAL TRUE FORGIVENESS is to give a clean slate and as much as you remember it, to NEVER bring up that topic again.

You must not Forget, in order to not end up in that situation from which the person needed to be forgiven, but you must remember to know how to deal with the situation.

Forgiveness is REAL and takes time! We MUST TRAIN ourselves to use this gift!
Goodnite!

No comments:

Cody Chesnutt