Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Raft is full... Or I am pushing PPL OFF!!!


Life is 'Full of Lessons' galore!
I have learned a ton this week alone.
I learned:
1. Blind is love. Love is blind
2. Ignorance is still bliss
3. Everybody can't come

My journey (or your journey) is yours...
I am always playing captain 'Save-A-Hoe'
When I need to be my NUMERO UNO priority!
Well this was a well-needed wake-up call!

I have always tried to pick up on the daily lessons God throws at me!
I seem to be catching them...
But 'Throwing It Back' is revealing I have learned and applied it to my life and that I am ready for the next one...
I seem to still have the ball in my hand!
That's an issue...
Grow SOME balls SPIFF!!!!!!
ARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Balls have grown!

Here I go.
I am ready for the next chapter and some new characters!

No comments:

Cody Chesnutt