Saturday, February 4, 2012

Slow Sangin' & Flower Bringing!




Sheesh... I have been M.I.A!!!!
Well.... I graduated and I am have a bachelors in Journalism & Media Studies with a Minor in Africana Studies.
Yay, I guess... Honestly I need a Masters for the simple fact I have ran into a lot of dumb ass Bachelor Holders.... I know... I seem rude as hell, but I like my efforts to be worth something... If Bachelor Degrees have gone down in value... Well I rather be

striving for the next best thing...
So let's fast-forward into my life.... I have 3 jobs with which I am in love with all of my positions and the Guap (YES MONEY) I am making... My pockets are at the buffet; F*&# Cheesecakes Nicki.. LOL!

I am grateful for the opportunities that have been presented to me.
I intend to get my Youtube page FINALLY poppin' now.

Short-Term goals:
1. Permit
2. Driving lessons
3. Driving tests
4. License
5. Reward myself with a mac and final cut pro!
6. Create my music catalog online

I hope that I can get majority of these completed by the end of May!
My dream check is $9000

And I intend on working with a major celeb or joining a major writing group.
P.S. I have given up singing until I am have dedicated 6 months to my vocal coach!
I am BACK!

2 comments:

Video Vix[o]n said...

Welcome back man. Still had you on my blog roll cuz I knew you were gonna come back eventually.

Wow, that's funny; we have the same degree for the same major and minor. I suggest you go for those goals of yours. Sounds like you got everything in order.

Good look on those 3 jobs, I'm still trying to land one. Hopefully, I catch you on the tubes. I'm doing my thing on there, so it'd be cool to see what you produce.

Unknown said...

BROSKI!!!!! OF COURSE I AM BACK!!! I AM DEF GONNA BE ON YOUR BLOG AS WELL!!!! I NEED TO CHANGE MY BLOG ROLL LOL!

Cody Chesnutt