Monday, February 17, 2014

...And the Beat goes ON.

Good Afternoon...
I have been trying to decide on what I should blog about next.
Now these pasts few days...
 I have managed to spend my time WISELY!

The NBA All Star Weekend was quite entertaining, 
Especially when you think about all the after parties, performances and events happening around it. 





I felt bad for a new artist, Aloe Blacc... 



Last night, He was quite OFF-KEY and OUT-of-SYNC with the LIVE band...
BUT, you can tell that dude-man can SING... But it was just one of those poor performances that occured. 
  • BEYONCE tumbled down steps
  • MICHELLE tripped on LIVE television
  • ALICIA KEYS tripped on stage pregnant a few times 
and MANY artists have had there moments... 
It happen to the BEST of US.
JUST next time around... 
He gotta GO-HARD! 
No second chances for a long time lol.
It just unfortunate that we are getting to know you and this happens!
KEEP YA HEAD UP PLAYA!

So NICKI Minaj dropped a DOPE NEW VIDEO! and a BOMB after..smh..

Got a lot of dudes salty & confused since women were just 'Drunk In Love.' 

To me it's funny.. That song in NO WAY reflects ME so.... lol

I just think its FUNNY how every Celeb is Pulling PUBLICITY STUNTS EVERYWHERE!
From Drake to Kanye to Towanda to Lil Kim to Omarion to Beyonce 
to even Beiber and MILEY (Fake Wildin' LOL)
Dang to stay commercial you gotta keep pushing that envelope. SHEESH!

As long as they can stay TRUE to their art and THEMSELVES... I ain't Judging...
Speaking of  TRUE Talent....
I wanted to Shout out my Lil bro's Blog EXISTENCE... 

On his Blog, he displays his art , experience, inspiration and many projects/Collabs.

HOLLA @ him!

Nicki and Aloe Blacc pictures was a courtesy from google.
@lamiie blog pictures came directly from his blog," blackprestige.blogspot.com "

No comments:

Cody Chesnutt