Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snowed-IN, but STILL WORKING!

Hola there!!! Bretherens & Hermana'ssss!!!!
Outside looks terrible... but shove-able!
Thank GOD!
The storm caused HUGE ice Glaciers to BLOCK PARKING near sidewalks EVERYWHERE!


But back to more important news!
I hope that EVERYONE has SALT, Shovels & Endurance! {no gym membership required} lol




So lately a Brotha- That's Me!
Has been hustling.
I have been working with Models lately...

AND now a Gospel Artist...
There is a Phenomenal Artist named,
April Brown, whom I have known for about 12 years! YIKES! lol
Ever since Freshmen year of HIGH SCHOOL, I have known April.


She is not only a GREAT vocalists, but from her CLASSY STYLE to HUMOR to SKILLS ON DRUMS to DANCE... I always knew she was TOO TALENTED to NOT be KNOWN.




Her Album debut was in May 2013.
Ever since then she has been on a journey to capture young Souls for the KINGDOM.
I am VERY proud of her SUCCESS thus far.
She is Married to an EQUALLY Talented man,
DEMAR BROWN who produced the Album with his EYE's CLOSED!


They got married at my church and I witnessed THEIR LOVE! After the marriage, they had 2 BOYS!!! 5 Years later these two are still kicking it and chasing their dreams as a Family!

Her Album, "The INCEPTION," is AWESOME!...
I am hype about it because She and Demar definitely infused all of their connections, soul, worship, and heart in each and every TRACK. I bump her "DEVOTION-(JERSEY BUMP) Every Morning!
The album instrumentation is awesome... All CHURCH-HEADS no after service or in MUSIC REHEARSAL, the YOUNG INSTRUMENTALISTS tend to show their MUSICAL TALENTS!.... THIS ALBUM HAS THAT!!!! JERSEY-STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!
The worship is for EVERYONE.. I guarantee its not too MUCH  vocal RUNS & SHOUTING... the ALBUM is worth it, especially when it comes to building on your relationship with GOD... @Aprilbrownmusic #aprilBROWNmusic


P.S THEY ARE CELEBRATING THEIR 5th ANNIVERSARY Tomorrow on VALENTINE'S DAY!!! 

"Look At GOD" -Evelyn Braxton (Toni Braxton's Mom & my Favorite quote lol)

No comments:

Cody Chesnutt