Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Mr. SpiFF...at Your SERVICES

 Most people hear my last name and quickly connect it to smoking...
I am Joe SPIFF... not SpliFF... but I get the confusion and have decided to keep my Brand name the same.

If I want to be known and have people pronouncing my name CORRECTLY, a brother needs to earn that respect...
A challenge that I will generously accept.
 Now SpiFF is not my original last name... No, that name is way more AWESOME than SpiFF.

The term SpiFF is actually derived from "SpiFFy" that also describes many facets of who I am.

Since Middle School (Grades 6-8 for North Jersey heads-lol)...
I have always stuck to the dress code of uniforms although it wasn't mandatory (cardigan included)
I even wore full suits on ordinary days...
Constant questions from my peers curiosity about, whether or not it was laundry day soon faded, when everyone noticed I volunteered to dress up for no reason, but to feel good.

My parents have encouraged me to chase my dreams and not let anyone stand in my way.
I grew up being in everything and anything...
I honestly always wanted to CONQUER lol...
But I am motivated by challenges...

From Singing to Writing Songs to PR-Consulting to Photographer to Producer to Play/skit writer to a Performer... I have worn and will continue to wear many HATS.
Here some of my photography

DC-Bred, Jersey Raised with a NY- as my Playground.... 
I am apart of a Creative outlet group called, "Ars Gratia Artis," which simply means "Art for Art's sake."
Out of NJ, 3 men (including me) have come together to release our creativity in each and every single way we can. We are not limited to clothing products or anyone's standards. Our only limit is that REST is needed for health reasons... We all would be up all night-EVERY NITE! lol...
But I shall post a better introduction of the AGA outlet...
I am BACK!


 Who Scared? lol

No comments:

Cody Chesnutt