Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Boss wants to hang with the young FOLKS???


Oh-KAY!

I missed a couple of "Bloggin-Sessions," But I am Back to attack!

Tell me why (here we go again with the old folks) my former boss asked me to accompany her to her grand-daughter's basketball tryouts (we attend the same college)....

So my homie and I attended this tryout...

I was making mad jokes and having people dying of laughter as usual...

We were all having a blasts... Until I called my former boss (Mrs. Graham) and she stopped time and said to me quickly, " Don't call me Mrs. graham in public, call me Sha-ron." I was "Wwwhat!".... Okay...


I don't know about you...But I was raised with a Mister and Miss...

The adults I have encountered during my existence that have asked me to go by their firsts names make me feel extremely uncomfortable! (LMAO!)



I feel like they are forcing on a personal level.... when in actuality they are rejecting that they are DEF. getting OLD AS HELL!

YIKES!


MID - LIFE crisis is a BITCH!

I don't even want to be 20.... I miss being 19.... It was SO hard for me to accept being 20....YEESH!

Fuck Being 21.... I drink now... shit!

But I really don't want to have to call my former Boss by her first name...

Yeah we cool, but DAMN! We ain't dating!

Maybe I should take it under consideration, with some Hawaiian Punch and Doritos!

What you all think?

5 comments:

poison.ivy said...

lmao at hawaiian punch and doritos!!

you are too much

i'm 22, i feel old as hell...so scared of 25 or even worse 30...ahhhhhhh

iCandy21 said...

lmaooooo spiff...u are too much lol. u really have a thing w/older folk, huh? but that whole first name thing...i mean...i call my managers Jim and Ron, and they're like idk maybe 50 or in their late 40s. i guess i would feel kinda weird though if i were u seeing as u never called her by her first name b4. whats ur fave type of doritos??

Unknown said...

DANG You 30 SHUN! lmao!@ Poison

Ummm... Cooler ranch and Spicey Doritos!!!!!
MY FAVORITE!!! If you see me in real -life....Greet me with a bag! LOL! @ Icandy!

Jaded said...

I need you to not be up in arms over turning 21 for fucksakes! thats young.

But you know, you can always call her Mrs.Sharon...

Samson said...

If I could not age I'd do it... I wanna live forever!!!!

But yeah those "call me *first name*" situations always make me say "ooookay"

it's not that akward with your friends mom's though, maybe a few steps below, but it's up there with that!

Cody Chesnutt