Thursday, October 2, 2008

OLD PPL are so RECKLESS!!! LMAO!

Old People...
I ain't even gonna lie...
I kinda can't wait to get old....WHAT!?
I mean I don't want to get old quickly, but look at most of their lifestyles!
THEY GET AWAY WITH EVERYTHING!!!
It amazes me!!!
They say what ever comes on their minds.... They do whatever the FUCk they want....

THEY SEEMS SO COOL!!! LMAO!

Yo...(IDC) I'ma be ASSHOLE just cuz I can!
I Love My Granny, but she know... she is a peace of work....especially when she get's DRUNK!
She's not the HOLY woman who preached in church.... LOL!

Today on the bus.....(Laughing thinking about this SHIT!)
Tell me why these two old men.... Were conversating about our Mayor and shit;
basically competing to see who knows who and who got more connections!

(Digress: Why do older men talk so much about shit they know they can't change? That kills me!
they know they ain't never been to no council meeting or even attempt to speak to the mayor?)

One of the older men was just calling names of ppl who work in the school system (basically bullshitting) and the other man was just shutting him down, saying..... What does that have to do with the Mayor???
(I am silently laughing, like the asshole I am, or aspire to be....lol...thinking that these old men got too much DAMN time on their hands!)

Anyways...
The old man who was shutting down the other old man was like, "This conversation is over!"...and he turned around...
The other man was so flustered all he could say was ...."Okay."
I busted out laughing...thinking...that was SO GANGSTA!...LMAO!


Being old has its advantages....
  • discounts on the bus...
  • discounts at the movies...
  • dicounts at the strip club...
lmao...
Shall I continue!

In all, I am already reckless as hell...imagine...
When I get old....
Make sure that your grandkids don't run into me...
I aspire to have the swagga like...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.

Um... I just have this feeling that them old ass dude, do not be getting no discount at the strip club. LMAO!! But I do be peeping them Senior menus at Denny's feeling all jealous and shit! LMAO. And who don't want Swagga like Muhdeah? LOL


Anyhow, I digs the blog dude...

Unknown said...

Thanks!
I aspire to be a cool old ass dude! LMAO!

poison.ivy said...

this was the funniest thing i read all day.

old people do get away with everything!!!

zsamurai said...

lol
shit is sooo true.. they swear they got all the answers
mad old with it.

shit be happening all the damn time at mcdonalds smh :\

Jaded said...

OMG. My grandmother was the mean old lady! She'd be like "get outta my yard!" (when the kids would shortcut through).

I aspire to be just like her! lol.

Unknown said...

Old ppl ...
can't live without them!
smh w/ chinkii...lol

iCandy21 said...

lmmfaooooooooooo @ this entire post! you did NOT say the situation was SO GANGSTA...i almost spat my water out lol!! And discounts at the strip club?? I aint never heard of not shit like that!

Unknown said...

LMAO!
I apologize for my inapprpriate thinking process...
I am the most random-es person ever..
no shame in my game!

(vixenchick) said...

hey babe! thanx 4 coming by my spot! i love your blog!

p.s. my granny is just like madea! i love her!

Cody Chesnutt