Saturday, April 4, 2009

CONTROL-FREAK/JUDGEMENTAL/SARCASM!


Yoooooo-OKAY!


Hey Blogger's and Bloggerista's!!!


To explain my title.... It has come to my understanding that ppl feel the NEED to tell me about myself L:ATELY!!! (clearing my throat)...you know who you are!

Yes... This bum in my school told me that I was negative...

Mind you... Dude is a LOSER-BEYOND -LOSER!!!

Now I know have a couple disorders, but who doesn't!

I know that I am...


  • Judgemental ... Judging someone is in our nature... when you first meet someone you have your subconscious thoughts... But voicing the judgement out-loud or to someone is (in a high pitch Mr. Borown fron Tyler Perry plays) JACKED UP! I just wait to get to know you a little better until you start asking me about my Opinion on your personal life and I give you the BRUTAL Honest truth...(Insider:Random/ all ppl feel the need to discuss their personal life with me all the time)... But I can't help I am real... I don't mean to hurt ppl or make them feel that I am RIGHTEOUS... When I am NOT! I am far from perfect... TOO FAR! I do not believe I am better and refrain from discussing my personal life to not be judged by others! I wish ppl could see or understand that!

  • Sarcasm ... I think it is the best part of my personality... When ppl meet me, I like for everyone to feel comfortable and happy... For example, meeting a sexy girl for the first time... I may lie to them about recognizing them from school when I have never met them at all... Draw them in on the converstaion, then tell them the truth and they notice that I am outgoing, I have a lovely personality and a sense of humor! Sometimes my sarcasm is expressing truth and ppl still think I am joking... SMH!

  • Control-Freak ... This is the part of me that I hate... I hate trying to control ppl... I hate that ppl don't see or notice that this is something that I am struggling and trying to fight... I hate this charateristic... I don't run into prolems with folks i have just met or my intial peeps ... Only people who are REALLY CLOSE to me is where the problems lie... I want to fix it... I am just so use to having things my way or NO WAY!... I HATE THAT SIDE OF ME SOOOOO MUCH!!!

I think we all have sides of our personalities we love, we hate, and we can't control... the only thing we all can do is struggle to be better for tomorrow!

4 comments:

Poetic.Justice said...

you control freak!! lol. I think people who fear commitment are the MAJOR control freaks...its in one of my older blog entries and I don't want to elaborate on your blog..lol. great reading!

Samson said...

I try really hard to catch what I say to my friends cause I mean I can be very judgemental and sometimes I don't know when to stop. I think it's all just a matter of really thinking before you say something which may seem stupid but it works for reals...

Unknown said...

I agree with you both!...
PPL read me wrong!!!!!!!
But then again...they do al i have points...
I am in progress of becoming a better person...
I just hate when situations and ppl are in disorder...its like, "GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!"

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

lol, Good Shit, I'm a fuck with yalls blog.

Cody Chesnutt