Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mi Mejor Amiga!

YOOO!


What it do Blogzilla's and Blogzillo's!
This NEW NEW NEW ENTRY...
Is a Dedication!
To my Bestest, my SISTER, The one person I took for granted who I thought I could live without (temporarily) but missed her with all my HEART!

My OTHER-HALF!
The only person that understands me!
My Cha-Mo (in the words of Cisco- Kidd LOL!)

SHE IS...


The abs to my gut... lol!

The hispanic to my african... lol!

The Rapstress to my Vocalist...lmao!

The Pretty to my Spiffy!

The Ying to my Yang !!!!

The forgiver to my Obscene acts!

The Balance to my scale!

The Bally to my Sobriety! LMAO!

The 9th to my 10th!

The 11th to my 12th!

The Aunt who likes girls to my unborn (still thinking about whether or not do I want kids) Child!

The Leader to my Leader!

The Nike to My Kicks!

The Nostril to our Huge NOSES! LOL!
The Yanny to my Lamie!
The Chaka to my Angie (Kayma called my mom Angie Stone not ME! LOL!)
From Campus 9 outtakes to Just chilling eating Chinese food watching 106th park!
I miss you and def want us to be the BEST OF HOMIES NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS!


FUCK THE RULES... I LOVE YOU!!!! LMAO!




5 comments:

Poetic.Justice said...

awwwwwwww. I remember the days of that God-forsaken chat..lol..

Unknown said...

LMAO!!!
That was the spot though! ...
we def need a reunion asap!!!

Samson said...

So i guess y'all are kinda tight then huh? LOL

zsamurai said...

awww good for you spiff :]

eizzy.k said...

Bodacious duo!!
(In a good way)
:-)

Cody Chesnutt