Monday, April 27, 2009

Busy as MOFO!!!!!!!!




YERP FOLKS!
What it dizzle ShiZZLE?!
So your boy has def been SUPER-DUPER-UBER-BUSY!
I have had sooo much to do in such a little time!

But I am not even mad... I feel so blessed!
Seriously...
The Old me would have been COMPLAINING and BITCHIN' about all this SHit I gotta do!
But yo... It's a blessing to just have something to do!
NAH MEAN!

I am 20...going on 21... Most folks my age just go to movies, bowling and the same damn parties...

THAT SHIT GETS OLD!!!!
I know so Many people who ain't got SHIT to do...and when they find something to do...
It's nothing EVER NEW!
THEY JUST DO THE SAME SHIT!
like OLD PEOPLE!

I love trying and doing new things...
For example...this weekend I modeled!
I am still Syked about doing it...LOL!...
I would have Never done it if the girl I had a Crush on in Middle school was not there too!!!LOL!
And for those who don't know me... Most of the girls I know or like are
"BAD MAMA JAMMA's"
* I will blog about her later*

But the show went well until one of these FLAMBUOYANT designers made all the guys strip and some had to wear metallic and gold tight skimpy ass short....

I was like,
"HELL NO"
Mind you, I was the oldest one in there.... ALL THESE DAMN HIGHSCHOOL KIDS!
Mind you... I did not volunteer this, my friend BLACK MAILED and BEGGED me to do it cuz she hooked me up with some fly ass braids!... Whatever!
I did it... and it was a cool experience!
Will I do it again?
HELL NO!

*Will blog about highschool kids later*

All I am saying is this past weekend.. I have...


  • performed and posted it on youtube.
  • created 3 different albums on facebook of three different events....
  • went to 3 universities events in one day!

Next is suppose to be Miami...

But since I have only one life to live.... Lets add more places to hit up to my list!


No comments:

Cody Chesnutt