Thursday, April 9, 2009

Yikes!


Spiff-kay!

Hola Ladies and Gents!?

What it do!?


PPL! My life is turning interesting a little too quickly LOL!

Seriously...

Okay.. Lets Just say that this BRO GOT into a TOP COLLEGE!

YESIRREE!

Paid and all... I guess that's what GREAT Grades and Honor Society (GEEK-ish) Get you!

I forsee all A's and one B... Who Knows :SHRUGS:!

Anyways...

New BIG school means new people, means new girls, girls, girls, girls, GIRLS I DO ADORE!

FUCK THE FRIEND STATUS!

I needs MINE! ( Drops the MIC!... Poetic audience Snaps echo the stadium!) HA!

Nah, but I can't wait... i been through too much at this community shitty place that has affected relationships that may not be able to mend... But everyone needs a second chance and a NEWNEWNEW BEGININNG!

I get to do one of my favorite thing.... MEET NEW PPL!

I LOVE MEETING NEW PPL!.... In person that is!... New ppl bring forth new personalities, new humor, new places, new experiences, and new futures.... I CAN'T wait... I am kinda not looking for a entire new cast of homies... But then I am ... I need some FRESH FACES!

I have been through too much SHIT to not be able to LEARN and move the HELL ON!... With that I will Also conquer NY!... YES... This new school work well with NY!... I love the BENEFITS!

CAN'T WAIT!... My DREAM had on been defered... But it's still MY DREAM!

PEACE OUT SUCKAS!

5 comments:

zsamurai said...

WHOOO HOOO!!!
make me wanna do sum good in my life cuz theeeese muthafuckas will se t a bitch of im telling u!


im tryna meet new ppl n move it along lol!

i think im going to jersey sooon tho :\

Video Vix[o]n said...

good looks with that new college. a new scene is always a good look.

I need a new scene myself, but do it up in that new U of yours man.

concrete rose said...

YYAAAy... i am a silent reader but felt i had to say CONGRATS... but i am not surprised. u seem very intelligent.

Unknown said...

AWWW!
Thanks!
All my ONLINE FAM ALWAYS SHOWING A BRO LOVE!

I hope you all are cool in person! LOL!
JERSEY is not the place to be SASHA!LOL!
VIDEO VIXEN! DUDE the new scene is the shit! GET IT or be STUCK!

Concrete ROSE... I hope I don't really know you.... cuz i would be pissed you could not just hit me up on the celly! LOL!
Thanks all!

(vixenchick) said...

ooh loving the braids!

xoxo

vixen

Cody Chesnutt