Monday, April 13, 2009

Personal President Résumé HERE!


YOOOO-KAY!


Hola Blogger's and Blogga's!


From my last blog... I am so happy that many good, and great things are ins tore for me!

But at the same time I am trying to take in all these great blessings and not JINKS them by complaining!


But YO!

I HAVE SO MUCH SHIT TO DO!

For real.. Okay BOOM!

One of my Homies has forced me to do a MODeling Show that was cool at first, but do you know how long it took me to learn to do a half-turn, without looking at my kicks, pull of a swagger walk and not lick my lips.... Yo whoever thought modeling was easy should recieve needs an UPPER-CUT!


Then on top of that, my choice for a college is fumbled by one college taking forever to get back to me!


Then on top of that... I have a trip planned for MIAMI! & I am trying to keep that SECURE! No One is gonna EFF- it up for me!


And on top of that... I am GRaduating in JUNE!


And on top of that I am trying to intern for a record company!

And On top of that... I am trying to complete a song in the Studio and the Producer is mad busy... My song is still incomplete!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????


I GOT MORE PROBLEMS THAN OBAMA!

I need my own personal PRESIDENT!




2 comments:

Video Vix[o]n said...

modeling is not that easy. i only did it once and never again. not really my thing, but kill it man.

stay positive with that college search. i know how the waiting game goes.

MIAMI is crack! you seen me blog about it. do it up, especially in South Beach.

I'm graduating this year too! hot shit...

looking for internships are whippin my ass right now; hope someone gets back to me.

don't we all need an Obama.

A said...

I had to try the half turn thing myself and your right it does take some practice! lol

Cody Chesnutt