Friday, May 29, 2009

Halle Berrrrrrryyyyyyy, Halle Berry!!!!!




Yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Where are my Bloggin' PEEPS at?!


Aight So i was on Twitter...


LOL!


That is like my NEW NEW NEW pastime!
It's my shit!
I only speak to like a handful of ppl,


But I like how the celebs respond and stuff... Like How Trey Songz was talking about Spectacular calling him out in that video... HE HAD ME DYING!
My twitter is ... Twitter.com/mrspiffster


So aight... One dude told me that HALLE BERRY, was doing...
Hurricane Chris New song, "Halle Berry" dance!

Now I always thought she would be ashamed of the song and never do the dance..


But I guess I was wrong!...LMAO!


Yo! I was def buggin out when I saw this...
Now Ms. Berry don't have all the rhythm in the world.
But you can clearly see she has def watched the video a couple of times!


She starts of doing the dance that every "Chunky guy" in the video does, and switches to the original dance moves for the ladies... She really shocked me!


Ya'll think she killed it?








1 comment:

Video Vix[o]n said...

lol... Halle Berry's a good sport... not much ppl dance to a joint named after them...

don't think Charlie Brown ever did his dance... word.

Cody Chesnutt