Monday, May 11, 2009

OVERDRAWN&PISSED OFF!!!


SHIT!


OKAY ya'll!

Hi, Hey, Whatever!


I FRIGGIN Overdrew my DAMN wachovia Account again!

And then I gave the damn ATM a FRIGGIN $20 BILL!

I was TOO PISSED!!!

I am STILL PISSED!


See I stopped FUCKING with Wachovia for sometime... And was enjoying Bank of America!

But My Mom was like..Maybe you should set some money in Wachovia...


So being a Black Man, I was feeling rich with mad money in both banks...

After O.D'ing on 3 pairs of sneakers in one week!{SMH} and some clothes... A brother is BROKE!

I can't believe it!

That Damn AOL horoscope SHIT is sooo true... LAST week it told me that this week I would have a REALITY CHECK!

NOW HOW Am I gonna put my housing deposit on my Room and Board for NEXT SEMSTER!

FUCK!!

3 comments:

Samson said...

I used to get hit over the head by Bank of AMerica with those overdraft fees...they play no games.

Unknown said...

they sure don't!!!
SHit man!
My bro is gonna help me out... But I HATE BEING BROKE!!!

PhlyyGirl said...

Chevy Chase just got a rack of my money from them damn overdraft fees. And the really fucked up part of it all is that, I wouldn't even be overdrawn in the first place if I hadn't overdrawn on my last check and forgot about it! SMH. I gotta get a btter job and/or spending habits.

Cody Chesnutt