Monday, May 25, 2009

King Of HATERS!


My Bloggin Familia!!!!!!!!

What's BANGIN? LOL! (a new way to say Hi) j/k


So...

One of my friends hadthe NERVE and COURAGE

to tell me that i am the "KING of HATERS!!!"

I was not pissed... Everyone who knows me..
whether they know me well or just met me
Can tell... I am HATER!
I am Proud of that and i wear the Belt like a WWF Champion!
Now I just don't hate because I am jealous or envious... I am to FLY for that!

I just hate to make conversation.. you know.. its' fun!
To see someone real excited by something or someone
And crush their hopes and dreams with my negative comebacks
it is... RIVETING! LOL!

I love and LIVE for their response, "DAMN, you a HATER!"
And I do my evil laugh!!!
But to more pressing topics... Yo... I have a couple of friends that just RUB ME the Mutha- F^&%#-ing, WRONG way sometimes!

You know how you got some friends that you still call friends even though something tells you to not Fuck with them!
Yup thats them!


I HATE when I invite them somewhere and they ask, " Who Coming?"
Now there is more to the Story!
They are the type of folks that need to be surrounded by there age group 24/7

Not to say I hang around youngins'!

but...


  • Why do you need to know who coming?

  • Does it matter?

  • Did they or did I invite you?

  • You should be happy that a person of my CALIBUR asked your stank ass out rather than being DAMN ungrateful asking about who coming?

I hate that because... most times I invite so many ppl and I can't remeber who I invited to recall, also I feel like they initially not trying to hang with me.... so WTF... why come? Just say NO!Just another one of my pet peeves.


Am I wrong?


3 comments:

zsamurai said...

MAYBE THEY ASKING CAUSE U MIGHT BE BRINGIN A PERSON THEY DISLIKE... N DONT WANNA GET INTO A CONFRONTATION.

AS FOR THE HATE TO HATE..
TO EACH IS OWN.

PEOPLE MISTAKE WHAT I DO FOR HATE... I JUST STATE THE DAMN OBVIOUS..

Samson said...

I'm a hater at times but I always balance it out and catch myself by saying...
"well it's just not for me, but if he likes it..."

Unknown said...

LOL!
Sasha.... you should never let ppl get in the way of you hanging with other positive folks...forget them...

Andre... I wish i could say that but it always comes out FUCKED UP!LMAO!

Cody Chesnutt