Wednesday, May 13, 2009

WOMEN! WTF!?












Yoooo!!!
Blog-Shun's and Blog-Shun-ista's!!!
So...

My best (which is a Female)..SMH

Is my heart; Homies-4-Life type of episode....

And we got into a few arguments about Females recently!...
Okay, here it goes...


Spent Last week at her Dorm and we had TONS of Fun..
But... We had a couple of discussions...


FOR EXAMPLE:
I just purchased Keri Hilson Album, which is my SHIT for the MOMENT!
And I was downloading it to her Ipod... and mistakenly deleted all of her music...
Confused... I was asking her "what should I do???"

Could you guess what she did (while she was doing her hair)... She gave me the "Pissed- Don't-SAY-SHIT-To-ME" Woman look...Through the Mirror... Ya'll Know that LOOK!
EVERY MOTHER HAS MASTERED THAT DAMN LOOK!
I figured out how to add all her music back in less than 5 minutes and all was well.



It made me think that women are SOOOOOO Freakin' EMOTIONAL!

Like, Why are you upset???...

All I wanted was some assistance, but she wanted to catch an attitude like a TYPICAL EMOTIONAL WOMAN! YEESH!

See we (MEN)...


Don't have time for all those


DIFFERENT MOOD SWINGS...


Solve the problem and be done with it...
All the EXTRA SHIT CAN GO!?

WHAT YA'LL think?




5 comments:

Samson said...

if you deleted all my music from my iphone i'd be 38 hot! Man or woman it's just some things are done and just the noise of the offender talking/apologizing makes it worse.

Unknown said...

BUT YOU HAVE ITUNES!!!!
ALL YOUR MUSIC IS RIGHT THERE!!!!! LOL!
You acting like they can't be added right back on!

eizzy.k said...

hey i wud b pissed too if u deleted all my music!!
at least u put it all back tho...so ya.
its all good!

Bang Bang said...

Man or woman I wouldn't help you either. You deleted it all by yourself you have the skills to put it all back on. Sometimes we like to keep our mouths shut because it will only make it worse. I mean you only putting 12 songs on a ipod how you get to delete all her songs???!!!

Thats some curse words

Unknown said...

NANA!!!
LMAO!
you def a typical woman!

Cody Chesnutt